Wednesday, April 26, 2006

[three blocks away from home]

Okay. Wallet. Yep. Keys. Yep. Plane Ticket. Yep. Okay, good. Good to go. I locked the door. I packed my toothbrush. Toothpaste. Bag's in the trunk. John's watching Fry. Gave him the ear medicine. Okay. Oh, shit! The iron. No. I didn't use the iron. I didn't cook anything. I didn't turn the oven on. Everything is cool. Cool. Okay.

[...]

Back door! Back door? Yep. Good. Locked it when I took out the trash.

[...]

I forgot something.

[...]

Shit. Oh, dammit. Fuck. Dammit. Shit. I didn't



Dammit! God. Fuck. Now I have to turn around. Shit. Fuckshit. Dammit. Shit. Agggh. Goddammit. I'm such a fucking idiot! Fu-uck!

1 comment:

DogGirl said...

hahahaha.

Funny what you find in a moment of not-quite-late-night wine-accompanied boredom.

I just restarted my own so haven't rolled anyone but click on some commenters and you'll have a world of interesting blogfolk.