Friday, April 14, 2006

Hypothetical Sufjan Stevens Albums - No. 8

Dela-where?

1 - First In States, First In Rock, Why It Pays To Be Less Than A Fortnight From Independence
2 - Blue Rocks, Their Not Just Minor League Anymore or How I Lost My Innocence To A Moose
3 - Frank Perdue Delicious
4 - Small Wonder, How A Girl Named Vickie Replaced My Heart With A Clock In The Land Of A Thousand Slogans
5 - Caesar Rodney Nightmares (Ruth Ann Haunts My Statehouse)
6 - Ryan Phillippe Was Built In New Castle, We Lost Our Souls With Curls Of Gold
7 - everything’s smaller in slower lower
8 - Blue Hens Will Lead To Shame And Laughter
9 - Ode To Ann Marie Fahey, Bullets And Igloos Will Not Sink Our Love
10 - Dela-Where? Pt. 1 We Are A State, Not A County, Pt. 2 Our Official Beverage Is Milk
11 - I-95, Turnpike Of 10 Miles, Memories Of A Lifetime, or We’re Already In Maryland?
12 - Dover (Home of Downs, Den Of Nascar)
13 - Miraculous Story Of Dupont, Bringer of Destruction To Civilization (W@r, It’s Good For Profits!)
14 - MBNA – More Banks, No Assets or Vampires Of Credit, Your Immortality Comes At 23%
15 - Biden My Time
16 - Rehoboth, Don’t Go After Dark Because Everyone’s Name Is Bruce


[from scheid]

[Click here for the complete (so far) Hypothetical Sufjan discography.]

2 comments:

pay per head said...

Wow great post very informative, all i can add is if you would like to read more on the subject, you should visit google and find relevent sources! hope it is helpful

Anonymous said...

This product is perfect for my curly hair. It leaves it looking beautiful w/o being

crunchy. I live in a very humid place and I've finally got my go-to product. It's taken me years to find something this good!