Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hypothetical Sufjan Stevens Albums - No. 3

Indiana: We're Proud to be Called a Hoosier, Even if we Don't Know what One is!

1 - Back Home Again, Only I Never Left
2 - Gary, It's Better than Detroit
3 - Forever Evansville
4 - Twang, How I love That Country Twang
5 - Indy, Yeah It's the "Big City"
6 - If You Ain’t Rubbin’ You Ain’t Racin’ or How I Love NASCAR
7 - Corn and Beans [Radio Version]
8 - Ball State University - How I'd Rather Ball U than IU
9 - Ball of Paint [Previously Unreleased]
10 - We Got More 18 Wheelers than You
11 - I-69
12 - Lazy Pigeons [Explicit Lyrics]
13 - My Ex Took My Broaster
14 - Indiana, North of Kentucky but Miles from Nowhere
15 - Goin' to Warshington
16 - Terre Haute
17 - John Mellencamp or is it John Cougar Mellencamp or Just John Cougar or Is it Just Mellencamp?
18 - Corn and Beans [Remix]

[For those playing at home who may be unfamiliar with Mr. Stevens, take a look at the tracklistings of
this album and this album. They are the first two in his "50 States Project." Once you've done that, go buy "Illinois," because it is terrific. Everyone agrees.]

[from devoe]

[Click here for the complete (so far) Hypothetical Sufjan discography.]