[from Monkey Matters Magazine]
- The larger the monkey, generally speaking, the bigger the problem.
- Monkeys are escape artists and may unfasten their belts, their leashes, wiggle the bolts from their kennel carriers, find ways to escape cages or other housing.
- It is not reasonable to expect that you will never be bitten by any monkey.
- An angry monkey has the cunning and dexterity to leap into the air and accurately take a swipe an the human eye, or to bite the human body in the most vulnerable places, the jugular vein, the veins of the wrists, the nerve-filled fingers of the hand.
- Greater intelligence in monkeys does not equal greater mindfulness.